Intel Egypt internships and jobs
UNDERGRADS CAN APPLY:
Market Development Internship by: Intel Corporation - Egypt-Egypt, Cairo (Egypt).
Market Development Internship - 709601
This is a 12 month fixed term internship suitable for students currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master's degree in a relevant field. Working with the Market Development Manager (MDM) you will be responsible for the development and coordination of marketing campaigns and events, working directly with relevant the sales teams. The responsibilities may include:
· Supporting the team in managing the relationship between Intel and MNCs customers.
· Supporting the developing and execution of local & global programs.
· Supporting specific campaigns and activities in Egypt.
· The role includes collaboration with the account team members in support of the management of the Market development funds budget and with the team to manage Intel Inside programs and activities.
· Supporting the execution of the marketing strategy that helps the Account Team's sales objectives.
· The internship role will involve working with the customer marketing decision makers to support the creation and execution of campaigns and programs.
· The role will involve regular local travel.
This is a 12 month fixed term internship suitable for students currently studying towards a Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline. Additional qualifications and skills include:
· Influencing and customer relationship skills (preferably in a marketing environment and/or multinational company)
· Sales and Marketing strategy knowledge is strongly desired.
· Analytical and strategic-thinking abilities.
· Customer orientation.
· Teamwork and networking skills.
· Self-motivation and attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills.
· Technical knowledge would be advantageous.
· Fluency in Arabic and English.
Job Category: Sales
Primary Location: Egypt-Egypt, Cairo
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
Posting Date: Apr 16, 2013
Apply Before: Apr 17, 2014